CD-Adapco Star CCM+ 11.04.012 (R8) + Tutorials | 11.7 Gb
CD-adapco, a global provider of multidisciplinary engineering simulation and design exploration software, has released update of STAR-CCM+ 11.04, its industry-leading engineering simulation solution. This release is aimed at empowering engineers across industries to make critical design decisions quickly and with confidence through new modeling capabilities, improved simulation workflows and reductions in overall time-to-solution.
On June 14, Siemens announced that STAR-CCM+ is part of the Simcenter portfolio, a comprehensive suite of simulation and test solutions for predictive engineering analytics. The purpose of Simcenter is to help companies develop digital twins that can predict real-world behavior of products and address complex engineering challenges.
STAR-CCM+ 11.04 has many new features drawn from ideas posted on IdeaStorm, the CD-adapco customers' innovation forum. They include:
- Expanded multiphase simulation capabilities for Turbomachinery customers for applications such as pumps and wet gas compressors.
- Increased accuracy and faster time-to-solution for Marine and Oil and Gas customers with a new wave forcing model, and automatic time-step adjustment for transient runs.
- Reduced time-to-solution for Aerospace and Ground Transportation customers by enabling steady-state fluid film simulations, when appropriate, for applications such as water management and aircraft icing.
- Increased flexibility and ease of use for Ground Transportation and Electronics customers when modeling conjugate heat transfer of composite laminate structures. Read more.
- Introduction of 3D Finite Element Electromagnetics, further expanding the STAR-CCM+ multiphysics platform to model electromagnetic problems for applications such as electric machines, transformers and plasma devices.
CD-Adapco Star CCM+ 11.04.012 Windows
CD-Adapco Star CCM+ 11.04.012 Linux
CD-Adapco Star CCM+ 11.04.012-R8 (double precision) Windows
CD-Adapco Star CCM+ 11.04.012-R8 (double precision) Linux
CD-Adapco Star CCM+ 11.04.012 Tutorials
CD-adapco is a global engineering simulation company with a unique vision for Multidisciplinary Design eXploration (MDX). Engineering simulation provides the most reliable flow of information into the design process, which drives innovation and lowers product development costs. CD-adapco simulation tools, led by the flagship product STAR-CCM+, allow customers to discover better designs, faster. The company's solutions cover a wide range of engineering disciplines including computational fluid dynamics (CFD), computational solid mechanics (CSM), heat transfer, particle dynamics, reacting flow, electrochemistry, acoustics and rheology. On average, CD-adapco increased its revenue at constant currencies by more than 12 percent annually over the past three fiscal years. CD-adapco employs over 900 talented individuals, working at 40 strategic locations across the globe.
Name: CD-Adapco Star CCM+
Version: (64bit) 11.04.012(R8) with Tutorials
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 11.7 Gb-:
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-NitroFlareRapidGatorUploadGIGUpLoadedDon't forget to say Thanks !!!