And now EDIUS has partnered with Blackmagic Design to support its PCIe DeckLink 4K Extreme and Thunderbolt-based UltraStudio 4K capture and playback devices for the most affordable 4K workflows. EDIUS Pro 7 also supports EDL project import/export color correction interchange with DaVinci Resolve for a new color grading workflow.
What's New in EDIUS Pro 7:
- Superior 4K workflow, including support for Blackmagic Design's DeckLink 4K Extreme and EDL or AAF import/export with Grass Valley HQX with DaVinci Resolve 11
- Open to third-party I/O hardware from Blackmagic Design. Matrox and AJA (requires EDIUS v7.4).
- Editing media files with different resolutions - from 24x24 to 4Kx2K, as well as real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
- Support for the latest file formats (Sony XAVC/XVAC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra and Canon 1D C M-JPEG)
- Work natively with many different video formats, such as Sony's XDCAM, Panasonic's P2, Ikegami's GF, RED, Canon's XF format and EOS movie format
- Fastest AVCHD editing in the market (up to 3+ streams in real time)
- Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
- Improved MPEG encoder speed and quality
- Improved H.264/AVC decoder
- Optimized for fourth-generation Intel Core i architecture
- 64-bit native processing with maximum memory access for streamlined real-time editing
- Proxy mode workflow for slower computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
- Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for extremely fast hardware for export and Blu-ray Disc burning
- Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX and others)
- 3D stereoscopic editing
- Built-in loudness meter
- Image stabilization
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
Minimum System Requirements (standalone):
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8/8.1 64-bit
- CPU: Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended). SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required.
- 1 GB RAM minimum (4 GB or more recommended)
- Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 16 GB or more RAM recommended.-:
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-NitroFlareRapidGatorUploadGIGUpLoadedDon't forget to say Thanks !!!