NUMECA FINE/Turbo 11.1 | 3.9 Gb
NUMECA International, leading developer and provider of CFD software systems for the multi-physics design simulation and optimization of industrial products and processes, has released 11.1 version of FINE/Turbo, the latest version of the high accuracy multi-block structured Navier-Stokes CFD software dedicated to internal, multistage rotating and turbomachinery flow simulations.
FINE/Turbo is the fastest CFD suite for rotating machinery with incompressible and compressible fluids, from subsonic to hypersonic flow regimes. All types of multi-stage axial, radial or mixed-flow configurations are supported: compressors, turbines, pumps, fans, propellers or contra-rotating propellers. From meshing to results visualization, the FINE/Turbo application-oriented graphical user interface is intuitive, enabling fast project set-up and analysis.
Several improvements and new capabilities, have been introduced to ease your daily work and extend the scope of application of FINE/Turbo and FINE/Design3D, in particular:
- AutoGrid5: Snubber - new topology for real 3D geometry: non-axisymmetric, on any blade, with fillet
- AutoGrid5: Contra-rotating fan wizard for specific bypass configuration
- FINETurbo: Ability to run parallel computation using IntelMPI (set by default on Windows)
- FINE/Turbo: Ability to inject NLH acoustic mode at the inlet of a flow domain
- FINE/Turbo: Mesh deformation - Major improvements for mesh quality in tip gaps with sliding nodes
- FINE/Turbo: Mesh deformation - New Inverse Distance Weighting (IDW) method, all methods now compatible with NLH
- FINE/Turbo: Ability to use cooling/bleed module with condensable gas (including NLH)
- FINE/Turbo: Harmonic approach in two-way FSI modal coupling
- FINE/Turbo: New management of output parameters
- CFView: TurboWizard plug-in - Automatic turbomachinery-specific postprocessing
- CFView: Ability to synchronize the views
- CFView: Ability to control the view background
- FINE/Design3D: Perform optimization with FINE/Open coupling (centrifugal compressor application)
- FINE/Design3D: Support for strict constraints in design space
About NUMECA International
NUMECA International is a worldwide provider of CFD software and consulting services. NUMECA software is used for the simulation, design, and optimization of fluid flow and heat transfer. It is used by product developers, design, and research engineers, allowing them to reach superior product quality and performances at a reduced engineering cost.
Name: NUMECA FINE/Turbo
Version: (64bit) 11.1 with Documentation
System Requirements: Windows 7 / 8 and Linux 64bit
Size: 3.9 Gb-:
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-NitroFlareRapidGatorUploadGIGUpLoadedDon't forget to say Thanks !!!