TaskPaper 3.3.1-Mac OSX
Author: portdl on 7-07-2016, 14:13, Views: 129
TaskPaper 3.3.1 | Mac OSX | 4 MB
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that's surprisingly adept. Outliners are powerful, but hard to use. Text editors are easy, but without structure. TaskPaper feels like a text editor, but has the power of an outliner.
Keyboard friendly. Type your lists into TaskPaper and each line is formatted into a project, task, or note.
Fold, focus, and filter to cut big lists down to size. Use saved searches to quickly filter the items in your lists.
TaskPaper files are future proof. Edit them in any text editor or use one of the many TaskPaper compatible apps created by other developers.
TaskPaper doesn't force a particular system on you; it provides basic list elements to use as you see fit. Go beyond with scripts and themes.
- All new modernized app
- Flexible and unique folding UI
- More powerful outliner and text editor
- Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
- Relative date and time based searches
- More powerful hierarchical searches
- LESS/CSS powered themes
- Plain text files; edit anywhere
- Type and your lists are auto formatted
- Projects:,-tasks, notes, and @tags
- Text editor speed with outliner power
- Lists within lists within lists...
- Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
- Drag and drop to organize your list
- Fully scriptable and themable
What's New Version 3.3.1:
* Clicking on task dash (to toggle @done) no longer scrolls to selected text
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later