Adobe Muse CC 2015.2.0.877 Multilangual Mac OS X
Author: sddd on 9-07-2016, 01:24, Views: 98
Adobe Muse CC 2015.2.0.877 Multilangual | MacOSX | 825 MB
Adobe Muse 2015 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code.
- Plan your project - Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages - Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity - Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site - Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
What's New Version 2015.2.0:
- Better collaboration with libraries - Control assets in read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
- Updated Libraries panel - Find the assets you need faster with new filtered search of Adobe Stock and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Stock assets.
- Responsive design improvements - Create responsive websites with more precise and refined control, including improved support for scroll effects using fixed breakpoints.
- Integration with Comp CC - Use Comp CC to turn drawings into layouts on your iPad or iPhone. Pull in vector shapes, images and colors from your Creative Cloud libraries and refine them right in Muse.
- Improved Illustrator workflows - Import native files from Illustrator directly from a local disk or remote server without having to export them as SVGs.
- Asset collector - Automatically gather and package all your assets from a site into a single folder for fast access and sharing.
- Image frame tools - Create quick image placeholders with new ellipse and rectangle frame tools.
- Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio - Now when you use Portfolio to show off your websites, you can create custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
- And so much more:
Responsive width and height for rectangles
Vertical move handles
Horizontal and vertical views in Plan View
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.9 or later
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable