QuarkXPress 2016 12.1 Multilingual (Win/Mac OSX)
Author: xidau123 on 1-08-2016, 07:45, Views: 70
QuarkXPress 2016 12.1 Multilingual (Win/Mac OSX) | 389.33 MB | 452.28 MB
Building on the foundation of performance and reliability delivered by its predecessor, QuarkXPress 2016 is the must-have upgrade for every QuarkXPress user. From the simplicity of the new colour picker tool to the innovation of exporting HTML5 Publications, QuarkXPress 2016 takes design and productivity to the next level.
QuarkXPress 2016: The Better Alternative for Creative Professionals
QuarkXPress 2016 builds on the success of its predecessor, which 66% of users* rated as the best version of QuarkXPress ever. With its 64-bit architecture, QuarkXPress 2016 delivers outstanding performance across the board, from file handling and layout rendering to PDF export. Add in a raft of innovative new capabilities and long requested features and you have a winning combination for creatives who only want the best.
New Wish List Features Delivered
You asked and we delivered even more of the features you requested to take QuarkXPress to the next level.
The feature highlights are:
- Convert PDF, Illustrator and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects
- Paste as Native Objects from Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Multi-Gradient Colour Blends
- Export as HTML5 Publications
- Support for OpenType Stylistic Sets
- Touchpad Support for Pinch and Zoom (Mac only)
- Search and Replace Non-breaking Spaces and Characters - Video
- Additional Dynamic Guides for Textbox Columns - Video
- Fit Textbox to Text - Video
- Colour Picker (Eyedropper tool) - Video
- Streamlined and Efficient UI Now also on Windows - Video
- Option to Make Measurement Palette 50% Larger
- Option to Line Wrap Content Variables
- Support for ICCv4 Profiles
- And More
Convert PDF, Illustrator and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects
Say goodbye to time-consuming projects (think rebuilding logos and reconstructing PDF files sent by your clients). QuarkXPress is the first layout application to import PDF, Illustrator and EPS files and convert them to native objects.˚ Look forward to fully editable Bezier versions of vector graphics, real text and automatically extracted colours and fonts.
Copy and Paste Objects from Illustrator, PowerPoint and Others to QuarkXPress
Simply copy items from other applications such as PowerPoint, Illustrator or even InDesign and paste them into your QuarkXPress layout as Native QuarkXPress Objects˚, allowing you to easily complete or reuse them up in QuarkXPress 2016.
Multi-Gradient Colour Blends
Some things are worth waiting for. With the new Multi-Gradient Colour Blends you have all the flexibility you've yearned for when designing colour blends. Create as many colour stops as you like, use sliders or numeric settings, opt for the full radial setting or set the aspect ratio. Unlike other layout software, you can even set different opacity levels for each colour stop.
Export as HTML5 Publications
Building on the popularity of reflowable and fixed layout eBooks and stunning interactive apps from App Studio, QuarkXPress 2016 adds another digital output format. You can now create HTML5 Publications without any additional software and no additional digital publishing costs.‡ Just upload HTML5 Publications to your own website and show the world. HTML5 Publications displays pixel-perfect layouts on all modern desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers, providing an easy and effective online experience.
With HTML5 Publications you can go beyond static print layouts to add interactive enrichments such as scrollable areas, slide shows, animations and more. Quite possibly the easiest way to share your final magazine, newspaper, comics, reports, ads and more. Even use HTML5 Publications to enable Web-based previews for your customers.
Support for OpenType Stylistic Sets
Typography lovers - it's time to get excited. With modern digital fonts, font designers can group related alternative characters into OpenType Stylistic Sets, which may be switched on together. Stylistic Sets give users the ability to quickly apply these sets with one click. For example, Vollkorn, a free body typeface by Friedrich Althausen, provides two stylistic sets that you can easily switch between. One is a more standard "old-style" set for body text and another "plainer" stylistic set is better suited for headlines while preserving the look of the whole body text. QuarkXPress adds support for Stylistic Sets to its OpenType support and allows you to quickly make use of this powerful feature for automating typography.
XTensions Interface Consistency
If you have already invested in a publishing system or third party software that integrates with QuarkXPress 2015, there's good news. You can continue to work with QuarkXPress 2016 without disruption. As the plug-in interface is the same between QuarkXPress 2016 and QuarkXPress 2015, your XTensions will work in the new version uninterrupted (provided the XTension does not conflict with any of the new functionality).
QuarkXPress 2016 System Requirements
- QuarkXPress 2016 requires a dual core CPU with at least 1 GB available for QuarkXPress, ideally 4 GB available for QuarkXPress.
- QuarkXPress 2016 is supported on OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite and El Capitan as well as on Windows 7, 8 and 10 (all 64 bit only).
- QuarkXPress 2016 does not run on 32 Bit operating systems.
What's New in Version 2016 12.1:
Includes following enhancements:
• Color Picker is enhanced to pick source color values instead of screen RGB values (excluding vector graphics).
• HTML5 Publication now auto fits on mobile device screens with the options to zoom in/out and Pan to give you better reading experience on smaller screens.
• Enhanced multi-level numbered lists - adding trailing zeros and formatting nested numbering styles made easier.
• Enhanced Paste as Native Objects on Windows - paste as native objects from InDesign and other applications works better on Windows platform too.
• Many improvements, fixes and size optimizations made for HTML5 Publications