World Clock 1.3.2 MacOSX
Author: thaijameupload on 22-08-2016, 15:37, Views: 55
World Clock 1.3.2 MacOSX | 37.08 MB
World Clock is a fantastic native app that not only makes it easy to add all the time zones you care about and shows them on a map to better help you visualize the time differences, but helps you schedule meetings across time zones too.
Simple and powerful world clock:
* Add cities and timezones like GMT and UTC with a few key strokes.
* Convert international times with a drag of a cursor.
* Schedule international calls and meetings and add them to your calendar.
* Add Interactive Widget to your Notification Center
* Transform your desktop with an elegant World Clock screen saver.
* See weather at every location at a glance
Easily tell what time it is with clocks that change color with time of day:
* Black for evening and night,
* White for morning, and
* Green for working hours.
* World Clock: time, simplified.
World Clock 1.3 Features:
SCREEN SAVER MODE
* Many people have asked for it. We thought it's a great idea too.
* Time to make your desk look cool.
* Current weather is now displayed for every city on the map.
* Know what awaits you during your travels or have something to talk about with your remote buddies.
* Notification center widget now has an 'Edit' button.
* If you add/remove a city or a timezone in the main window it immediately updates the widget too.
* We added weather to the widget as well
* Updated our time/city database with even more locations and most up-to-date timezone info
* Our database will now update automatically, so you don't have to update the app to get the most recent timezone info.
* Added a button to download our iOS app.
* Many other small improvements, performance updates and bug fixes.
What's New in Version 1.3.2:
* App registration
* Widget performance improvements
* Minor fixes and tweaks
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction