DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.2 Multilingual MacOSX
Author: thaijameupload on 22-08-2016, 15:44, Views: 65
DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.2 Multilingual MacOSX | 46.88 MB
Document management reinvented. DEVONthink Pro Office is your Mac paperless office. It stores all your documents, helps you keep them organized, and presents you with what you need to get the job done.
- Keep your data together in one place
- Scan your paper, archive your email
- Let artificial intelligence help you file your data
- Sync your data to all your devices, fast and secure
- Share your data with anyone, whether they use Mac or PC
Get organized, effortlessly
- DEVONthink keeps your valuable data organized and presents it in the way you want.
- DEVONthink keeps all your information in one easy-to-backup database, and presents it to you in a variety of ways optimized to your work style. Multiple views help you quickly navigate your data.
- Many documents can be viewed and edited inline, without resorting to Quick Look or opening another app. Read webpages as if they were local documents.
Be more productive
- Don't fight the information flood by yourself. DEVONthink is smart and actively assists you with its built-in artificial intelligence.
- Let DEVONthink automatically file new documents for you based on how you filed similar documents. Later, the advanced search function retrieves the documents that you need for your task, while smart groups present related data together. Quickly find similar documents using keywords extracted from the document and the unique "See also" function.
Create something new
- It's not about data, it's about creating something meaningful from it. DEVONthink is your information power tool.
- Collect, analyze, summarize, write: With DEVONthink you have all you need in one app that actively supports your workflow. View all your data in one place, use our innovative approach to tags to quickly organize documents, and write in the enhanced rich text editor. Use manual or automatic Wiki-style links to effortlessly cross-reference your work.
- DEVONthink's two full screen modes help you stay focused, while smart templates are a great starting point for new documents.
Your data, no boundaries
- Wherever your data comes from and whatever you want to do with it, DEVONthink provides you with the best tools and as much metadata as possible.
- Store your documents in the self-contained database or simply reference them by using the index feature. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD®-like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel or the Dashboard widget. Browser extensions, the Services menu, and the Sorter panel integrate DEVONthink with your workflow.
- Send links to your documents to any app which handles web addresses (URLs), e.g. OmniFocus or Mail, or export your documents in their original file format. DEVONthink doesn't hold your data hostage.
Keep everything in sync - fast, robust, and secure
- Use your databases on all your Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Collaborate in your team. It's ultra-fast, super robust, and strong encryption keeps prying eye out.
- Sync your data directly on the local network, via WebDAV or Dropbox, or using just anything mountable, e.g. a USB stick or SD card. You decide what data is synced, when, and to which locations. Full AES 256 bit encryption keep everyone out who you don't want to let in. Your data belongs to you, not to your service provider or us.
- Carry your important data with you all the time with DEVONthink To Go 2 (available soon). Use the same database on all your team's Macs but let everyone work independently by regularly synchronizing new work on the local network, an NAS, or internet-based file service.
The Pro advantage
- DEVONthink grows with your needs. DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office support your personal work style with many advanced options.
- Use separate databases for each project, and let automatic grouping create order from chaos. Add RSS feeds to your database to automatically import new articles, or download and archive full websites. The concordance gives you a real-time analysis of your data.
- AppleScript support, Automator actions, and script-driven smart templates let you integrate DEVONthink with other software. The sky's the limit!
Scan, archive, share - with DEVONthink Pro Office:
Go paperless now
- Let's face it. Even though we use our computers as much as possible, paper happens. Letters, invoices, receipts, magazine articles can join your digital files, scanned and fully searchable. Just place your document scanner right above your wastebasket.
- DEVONthink Pro Office works with all scanners compatible with OS X's Image Capture and uses ABBYY FineReader technology for making scans searchable.
Archive your email, too
- Using DEVONthink is all about creating a seamless workflow. Add your email to your database and mix it freely with other files relevant to your projects. Email yourself documents and use rules in Apple Mail to add them to your database automatically. DEVONthink Pro Office even integrates your favorite instant messaging apps..
- DEVONthink Pro Office stores messages transparently in their original format.
Share your knowledge
- Don't keep valuable knowledge to yourself - share it. DEVONthink Pro Office's built-in web server gives your teammates, colleagues, and friends access to your collected data. They can browse, search, and download your documents or upload files to your inbox.
- Port forwarding makes your databases available from anywhere in the world, and password-protection keeps prying eyes out.
What's New in Version 2.9.2:
* Smart group and advanced search condition Instance is Pending for finding items not yet downloaded by sync.
* Synchronize All item that can be added to toolbar.
* Finder tags of indexed items are immediately set, e.g. after adding tags on iOS.
* More reliable uploads to and downloads from sync stores in case of interruptions, e.g. due to an unreliable network.
* Bonjour locations prefer host name and port now. After a failure to open a Bonjour connection, the service is resolved again.
* Canceling of Dropbox requests.
* Multi-threading of sync store operations.
* Compatibility to HTTP proxies.
* Overall reliability of sync.
* Handling of process activity disables system sleep and prevents sudden or automatic app terminations.
* Issue where pending records could be moved between databases, breaking the connection to the original sync locations.
* Issue where new WebDAV locations didn't accept invalid HTTPS certificates.
* Issue where tags were not added to notes being sent from the Sorter to global inbox.
* Issue where server volumes could be mounted twice for local sync stores in rare cases.
* Issue where an incorrect file name provided by iOS was used.
* Issue where the number of missing entries reported by quick verification of sync stores was usually too high.
* Issue where old sync betas where not correctly removed.
Requirements: Mac running OS X 10.9 or later.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction