Nimble Commander 1.1.3 (Mac OSX)
Author: thaijameupload on 28-08-2016, 23:01, Views: 35
Nimble Commander 1.1.3 | MacOSX | 5 MB
Nimble Commander completely justifies its name (in translation from English nimble - agile, nimble), - the program uses minimal resources and delivers instant response, equally quickly by working as a single window, and with a dozen. For advanced users, a file manager - it is not just a document viewer and folders, and entire ecosystem, which is connected with most of their work. With Nimble Commander does not need to be distracted, there is everything: the viewer, file archiver, emulator "Terminal», FTP / SFTP-client and more.
Almost all (if not all) actions with files and additional tools are performed using hotkeys that great saves time and allows you to work like in the old days. Not the last role is played by Nimble Commander flexibility by which anything and everything can be customized.
The appearance of the application interface is such, and what should be: the most ascetic and does not contain anything superfluous. Slender ranks of the content of your file system so the status bar. No buttons, apart from the standard menu "Share" and the directory tree. All actions - exclusively at the keyboard.
For true geeks stashed classic design theme that repeats the appearance of an old man Norton Commander or his ideological follower of Far Manager. But do not worry, the mouse also has support: Shift + click to select files, scroll responsible for moving through the list.
Working with Files
Easy navigation in the application provided with several viewing modes: change the number of columns, the option of reducing the file names, not to mention the size of the panel. There is integration with Quick Look, and working on a space which opens the preview in the next panel. You can view any documents and files, including various types of archives.
To find more filters provided, has integration with Spotlight. batch renaming feature includes a variety of masks and useful in working with large data sets. To verify hash sums of files no longer need to use separate tools: everything you need is in the Nimble Commander. Attributes files and the rights of customary law through the "Terminal", but it can be done directly in the file manager.
Nimble Commander truly comprehensive tool, which not only copes well with its key, but also with additional tasks. In it implemented the ability to connect to remote FTP- and SFTP-servers for viewing and downloading files, and emulator "terminal" and the display of various system information from the list of processes to reports, "This Mac».
There Nimble Commander and a separate menu of creating symbolic and hard links. It is easier and more convenient than the "Terminal". Also useful Admin mode, which eliminates the need to enter each time the sudo command when making or changing system files.
As a result
Nimble Commander turned out very successful. The developers did not try to please everyone at once, and precisely focused on the target audience - advanced users. Beginners view of the File Manager can scare, but the real geeks who are crazy from the simplicity and functionality of Far Manager Total Commander, he just give the pleasure of working.
What's New in Version 1.1.4 (1.1.3):
- Note: The downloadable version is 1.1.3; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.1.4.
- Added External Tools integration support: Quickly open any application with a variety of parameters based on the current focus / selection / path, etc.
- Added a new option to overwrite older files during a copy or move operation.
- Now External Editors can be used with any virtual file system, and changed files will be uploaded back.
- Added the new Shift + Cmd + P shortcut to toggle single-pane or dual-pane mode.
- Enabled scripting with AppleScript.
- Now in case of drag & drop within NC, it will check whether the source and target filesystems are the same. Based on that information, NC will choose between moving and copying. Of course, the keyboard modifiers (Ctrl for linking, Alt for copying, Cmd for moving) will be considered, too.
- Added new shortcuts: F9 to compress items in the target panel, and Shift + F9 to compress items in the current panel.
- Made some improvements in the handling of symbolic links inside archives.
- Fixed some visual and stability bugs.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page -
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction