How It Works:
- First things first: CLO is neither mobile app magical clothing-scanning device. Its design software that runs on your computerdesktop or laptop, Mac or PC.
- It begins with a 3D body avatar, body scan, or dress form, available in different shapes and sizes.
- Like real-life, 3D garments are made using 2D patterns. Import ones made in third-party 2D CAD systems, or draw them from scratch directly in CLO.
- Utilize our quick and easy sewing tools to pair each seam of the garment.
- And last but not least, Simulate: Gravity is applied, patterns sewn and fabrics simulated.
Stop Chasing. Start Designing.
With CLO, lead times are reduced from weeks to more minutes. Confirm and fine-tune the 3D before you cut, make, trim, and ship the physical. Eliminate the need for excess sample rounds and over-development, not to mention the costs that come with them. Its time to shift the focus away from the chase and back to what really matters the most: your product.
Sample Your Heart Out.
Instantly visualize any number of variations, no matter how crazy or experimental they may beafter all, thats the beauty of Save As and Ctrl+Z. Fine-tune your designs in real-time as you make adjustments to the pattern. Make informed decisions on the spot, from the overall silhouette down to the shape, size, and placement of each pocket.
Design is in the Details.
And thats where our robust collision detection engine really shines. Nerdiness aside, its the technology that allows you to create 3D garments that go beyond simple t-shirts to articulate complex components like folds and quilts, and layer garments to style complete looks.
Materials to Fuel Your Creativity.
Introducing the worlds first Virtual Fashion Marketplace. Shop for 3D fabrics and their corresponding swatch cards, as well as avatars, buttons, pattern blocks, and more. Were open 24/7, so you can work whenever inspiration strikes.
Rooted in the Way We Work.
Designed by fashion-industry veterans and programmed by the best cloth simulation engineers in the world, weve built a user-experience that mimics the art of garment-making in an intuitive and familiar way. Its an ever-growing set of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use tools essential to the design development process, thats also quite easy on the eyes.
- OS: 2010 iMac OSX 10.7
- RAM: 2010 iMac OSX 10.7
- All Macs: 2010 iMac OSX 10.7
- OS: 2015 iMac 3.2 GHz and above (Except OSX 10.11 El Capitan)
- RAM: 2015 iMac 3.2 GHz and above (Except OSX 10.11 El Capitan)
- All Macs: 2015 iMac 3.2 GHz and above (Except OSX 10.11 El Capitan)-:
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-NitroFlareRapidGatorUploadGIGUpLoadedDon't forget to say Thanks !!!