Room Arranger 126.96.36.1998 Multilangual MacOSX
Author: upload113 on 8-09-2016, 04:56, Views: 25
Room Arranger 188.8.131.528 Multilangual MacOSX | 25.6 MB
Room Arranger is 3D room / apartment / floor planner with simple user interface. Once you get the basics, you can draw whatever you imagine. While having wide library of objects, you can easily create your own piece of furniture. Room Arranger can show your project in 3D. It uses VRML standard for it. So you can put interactive 3D scene on your web.
Easy to Use
Room Arranger is small and compact piece of software. Still it lets you design nearly anything you imagine. Once you understand the basics it's easy to bring it to next level. Nearly all functions have keyboard shortcuts, so you can learn to be pretty fast in Room Arranger.
3D can give you a better impression of your design. Room Arranger will not only let you fly around the scene, but you can also walk through it like in reality.
Wide Object Library
There are nearly 300 objects in the standard object library. Furniture, and other equipment. For each of them, you can modify their dimensions exactly as you need - you are not limited to what we think is the most common. Additionally you can quickly and easily design all your special objects directly in Room Arranger, there is a set of 3D objects just for such needs. Some users contributed to our On-line object library and shared their work.
There is a measurement tool in Room Arranger that helps you to check if there is enough space left for other objects, or just visualize the dimensions in the project. The software also measures the room areas, wall areas and other useful values. It will let you copy - paste them to Excel for further processing.
Print in Scale
Printing is the integral part of designer's work. We try to make this output precisely and in high quality. Professional architects usually require printouts in exact 1:50 or 1:100 scale, which is possible in Room Arranger. In case you have only small A4 printer, the software manages to print the project over more pages. You will just glue all sheets of paper together.
Build on Floor Plan Image
Drawing walls can be quite time consuming for apartment or house design. So there is a way to make it easier in case you have an image or photo of the floor plan. Just load the image of the floor plan into the Wall Editor, calibrate it, and draw walls on top of it.
Even if Room Arranger is already easy, there is a huge chance you can switch the program to your language and understand it even better. All translations are included in the main setup file.
Highlights for version 9:
- Copy object properties (like Format Painter in Office)
- Snap objects to near walls while moving them with mouse
- Ceiling color
- Baseboards and crown moldings
- Doorframe has editable thickness and color
- Picture can have frame with editable thickness and color
- Window frames not scaled in 3D
- Fixed: Ceiling will output only in rooms with all full-height walls
- Fixed: Zero size moldings do not break 3D view
- Fixed: Disable snapping to walls when moving object with more fingers
- Fixed: Mouse clicking in 3D view at DPI >= 150% (and Retina Mac)
- Fixed: Initial 3D viewport size at DPI >= 150% (and Retina Mac)
- Fixed: Printing crosshatch fill style
- Fixed: Textures in PDF output on Windows 10 and Mac (other OSs buggy)
- Fixed: Object libraries display in right-to-left languages
- Improved: Ask for number of decimal places when inserting room areas
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction