Disk Drill Media Recovery 2.6.447 Multilingual MacOSX
Author: thaijameupload on 10-09-2016, 00:57, Views: 25
Disk Drill Media Recovery 2.6.447 Multilingual MacOSX | 17.6 MB
Disk Drill Media Recovery is the most user-friendly data recovery app for Mac. Starting with version 2.0 it can get your data back from any byte-by-byte disk image. The following disk images are supported: DMG, ISO, IMG. Data recovery is easy as always, just 3 simple steps: #1 create the disk image (using Disk Utility, for example); #2 load it in Disk Drill; #3 hit Recover.
Disk Drill can recover your lost pictures and photos, music, documents, applications, videos and other data. "Quick Scan" and "Search for lost partitions" are capable of recovering previously deleted data if its meta-data is still stored in the file system, or can be reconstructed. Alternatively, "Deep Scan" works on a lower level and analyzes disks as binary entities; it can get your data back based on file signatures, however, original file names, locations and properties might be unrecoverable.
Disk Drill Media Recovery supports all known file systems: HFS, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4 and will even work with raw disk images. If your data is still there and recoverable, Disk Drill will get it back for you.
Any internal and external media can be saved as a disk image for data recovery: your Mac hard drive, any disk you can mount to your Mac... USB flash thumb drives, cameras, card-readers, external hard drives, iPods (Shuffle, Nano, Classic, Mini), mobile phones, other Macs connected in target mode, etc.
- Flexible filters for searching & sorting of found files
- Live preview before scanning is complete
How to create a disk image
Disk Drill Media Recovery, the App Store version of the award-winning Disk Drill data recovery technology, uses uncompressed (byte-by-byte) disk images as the source for data recovery. Here's how you can create them really simple:
1. Run Disk Utility, it's a standard Mac OS X app.
2. Go to File > New > Disk Image from "YOUR_DISK_NAME".
3. Choose "read-write" as your Image format. Do not choose "Compressed", or lost data will not be copied.
4. Set encryption to "none".
5. Save your disk image, and load it in Disk Drill Media Recovery when done.
What's New in Version 2.6.447
- Easier initial selection of the drive for recovery
- Improved disk backup creation process
- New file signatures recognized by Deep Scan
- Fixes on OS X 10.9
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction