Pixellu Smartalbums v2.0.16 (Mac OSX)
Author: kakalot on 11-09-2016, 04:51, Views: 32
Pixellu Smartalbums v2.0.16 (Mac OSX) | 122.2 MB
Album Design Software for Photographers. Enjoy making albums with SmartAlbums. The fastest, easiest and most intuitive album design software available. We've made it easy so you can get back to the things you love.
The easiest way to design your albums.
Pixellu™ SmartAlbums® puts thousands of professionally-designed templates at your fingertips, while giving you full creative freedom. Select your images, drag and drop, and immediately see a design. It's that simple. With beautiful layouts to choose from, easy customization, and time-saving technologies, there is no better way to design your album.
Drop your images onto the Timeline and see your spreads come to life with each click. It feels magical, and yet makes perfect sense.
Peace of mind.
Forget bleeds, safe zones, and all other print jargon; SmartAlbums has got you covered! Select from dozens of available lab company presets and rest easy knowing your album files are accurate and print-ready.
An entirely new way to communicate with your clients.
The all-new Cloud Proofing doesn't just work seamlessly with SmartAlbums, it makes the entire album design process effortless and fun. Easily share a beautiful presentation of the album draft with your clients and review their comments and feedback without ever leaving the application. SmartAlbums gets you from design to done in no time.
SmartAlbums analyzes your album and warns you of any potential issues, helping you catch problems early. Have peace of mind knowing every album will be prepared to perfection.
Export to Photoshop & InDesign
Export to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign in fully layered PSD & IDML formats to seamlessly connect SmartAlbums to your current workflow.
Choose to show your top templates more often by "favoriting" them, and hide others by opting to "reject".
Change the album size of your design at any time, allowing for fast and easy album upgrades and changes.
Import a wide range of file formats, including JPG, TIFF, PNG, and PSD.
Lightroom and Bridge Ratings
Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Bridge star ratings and color labels are imported along with your images, allowing you to sort the images based on those ratings.
SmartAlbums enables you to be very precise with the spacing between images, ensuring gap consistency throughout the album.
When an image must be cropped, such as with square frames, SmartAlbums automatically repositions the image inside the frame to avoid cropping faces.
Human beings perceive beauty; computers don't. This is why every single layout in SmartAlbums is hand crafted by a professional graphic artist, not a mathematical algorithm.
What's New Pixellu SmartAlbums 2.0.16:
Fixes and Improvements
• Added notification about potential Cloud Proofing comments loss, when attempting to upload to existing album.
• Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected).
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
• Opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1 will not be supported (future release SmartAlbums 2.1 for Mac will be able to save project files in the compatible format).
• PSD export is 'beta' mode in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Cloud Proofing is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
• Matted albums support is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Design-time color profile management does not work in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
• Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
• ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available only).
Compatibility: OS X 10.8
All Link Download :