ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours Animator Library incl. Update v
Author: upload113 on 12-09-2016, 07:49, Views: 30
ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours Animator Library incl. Update vSize
: 2.36 GB
ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours is a brand-new virtual instrument series that expands the world of Symphobia. Building on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia Colours brings you fresh sounds in smaller packages. Animator, the first library of its kind, marks the launch of this exciting new series.
Laughing clarinets, jazzy staccatos, xylophone winks and trombone slides – Symphobia Colours: Animator is a library dedicated to all things funny. Instantly playable, Animator will become your go-to source when scoring cartoons, animated features, light games or sitcoms.
Animator pays homage to the masters of animation scoring – Scott Bradley and Carl Stalling. Featuring an ensemble that consists of (bass) clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp and percussion, the library focuses on short, snappy and playable articulations, phrases and special effects. These recordings are grouped by action, with names such as ‘Wink Wink’, ‘Uh Oh’ and ‘Laughter’, enabling you to quickly find the sound you need.
Animator focuses on ensemble recordings, with differently arranged instrument combinations spread over the keyboard. A selection of articulations is also available for individual instruments, such as a laughing glissando played by just clarinet or trombone.
Furthermore, a selection of cartoon sounds from Symphobia 3: Lumina is included. The Animator interface allows for real-time mixing of the 3 mic positions, independent pitch and speed controlling, tempo syncing and on-the-fly octave shifting. All this makes Animator ProjectSAM´s most playable and – dare we say it – funniest library to date.
- Aimed at cartoon, feature animation, light games and sitcoms
- Arrangement: (bass) clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, bass, piano, harp & percussion
- Instantly playable, pre-arranged articulations and effects
- Select solo articulations and effects
- 3 concert hall mic positions with real-time mixing
- Tempo-synced runs & phrases
- Free time-stretch control for majority of instruments
- Tempo sync for runs and phrases
- On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right)
- Contains select material from Symphobia 3: Lumina
- 4 GB library pool (2 GB in compressed NCW format)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Kontakt 5.3 format
- License for Kontakt Player included
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction