Siri is now on the Mac with brand-new capabilities to help with the things users do every day on their desktop. With Siri, users can look up information, find documents, pin or drag and drop search results, and even adjust system preferences. Seamless integration with iCloud makes everything from your Desktop and Documents folder available on your iPhone and iPad so you always have access to the files you need. Universal Clipboard allows you to copy content, including text, images, photos and video from one Apple device and paste it in another. Apple Pay comes to the Mac in Sierra so it is even easier to shop securely and privately online. And Photos now helps you rediscover your meaningful memories, organize your library and perfect shots like a pro.
- iMac (mid-2009 model or newer)
- MacBook Air (late 2010 model or newer)
- MacBook (late 2009 model or newer)
- Mac mini (early 2010 model or newer)
- MacBook Pro (early 2010 model or newer)
- Mac Pro (early 2010 model year or newer)
- Together with your Mac Siri has gained new abilities. Like you.
- take care of business while Siri has been yours.
- Charge Siri search your files.
- Siri search results are always close at hand.
- Found. Had seen. Drag.
- The beauty of your memories will be revealed in a new way.
- Wide Web. Now take the easiest and most secure way to pay.
Automatic authorization from Apple Watch
- Apple Watch give you instant access to your Mac. All that is needed is to bring it out of sleep mode. Answer the call or excommunicated Affairs. And get back to work. Again, a password is not necessary.
- Copy on one device. Insert the other.
- Desktop and Documents folder. Available on all your devices.
- Need more space? Charge this Mac.
- Rarely used files stored in the cloud. And always at your service.
- Duplicate files and irrelevant. Give up easily.
- Liven up a conversation.
- Impressions of an updated Apple Music included.
- Documents in order.
Picture in Picture
- See and work simultaneously.
- 64-bit Intel processor
- OS X 10.7 Lion or later
- at least 2 GB of memory
- 8 GB of free disk space
- Some features require Apple ID; It requires compliance with conditions.
- Some features require a compatible Internet service provider;
- fees may apply.
- To use the Continuity function (Handoff and AirDrop) requires a compatible Bluetooth LE (4.0)
This MacOS is primarily intended for developers.
It is preliminary and is not available on the installation media.
It is highly recommended to upgrade - to create a backup in Time Machine.
Release install at your own risk.
MD5 (/ Applications / Install macOS Sierra.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg) = dac5e971befd7a7fbcc60a4be5313d88-:
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-NitroFlareRapidGatorUploadGIGUpLoadedDon't forget to say Thanks !!!