Lifeboats Series: Fab Mixing Will Knox in Cubase
WEBRip | English | MP4 + Project Files | 1920 x 1080 | AVC ~1250 kbps | 23.976 fps
AAC | 288 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 01:52:00 | 1.59 GB
Genre: Video Tutorial / Sound Processing
The Lifeboats series is going to be a unique chance to see how the pureMix mentors each approach the same song with their own unique vision for the mix. See how Grammy winners Fab Dupont, Andrew Scheps and Mick Guzauski shape Will Knox's song with their own tastes and creativity. In this first installment of the Lifeboats series, Fab Dupont challenges himself to leave his familiar home of Pro Tools for a mixing adventure in Cubase 8 using only the built in plugins and Cubase channel strip.
In this 2 hour long mixing tutorial, you'll learn:
- How Fab's mixing workflow translates from one DAW to another
- How to set up your session and markers for easy navigation throughout the mixing session
- Mixing live drums recorded with tons of microphone options
- Creating a bass tone using the VST Amp Simulator that sounds better than the real amp.
- Finding the perfect balance of space and support around the vocal using reverb and delay
- Combining and EQing multiple mics on the guitar amp to craft a great tone that cuts through the mix
- Adding creative effects to synths to create a vibe that compliments the song
- Balancing all of the track together and automating problem areas.
- Fab walks you through his entire mixing process from the raw tracks all the way to the mix bus processing. Watch how a Grammy winning mix engineer works piece by piece and explains not only what he's doing but why he makes each decision along the way.
MediaInfo: GeneralComplete name : Part 1.mp4Format : MPEG-4Format profile : Base MediaCodec ID : isomFile size : 696 MiBDuration : 1h 3mnOverall bit rate mode : VariableOverall bit rate : 1 534 KbpsWriting application : Lavf56.25.101VideoID : 1Format : AVCFormat/Info : Advanced Video CodecFormat profile : [email protected] settings, CABAC : YesFormat settings, ReFrames : 8 framesCodec ID : avc1Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video CodingDuration : 1h 3mnBit rate : 1 250 KbpsWidth : 1 920 pixelsHeight : 1 080 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 16:9Frame rate mode : VariableFrame rate : 23.976 fpsMinimum frame rate : 11.946 fpsMaximum frame rate : 90 000.000 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.025Stream size : 562 MiB (81%)Writing library : x264 core 129Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=8 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=24 / keyint_min=2 / scenecut=0 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=24 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=1250 / ratetol=60.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00AudioID : 2Format : AACFormat/Info : Advanced Audio CodecFormat profile : LCCodec ID : 40Duration : 1h 3mnBit rate mode : VariableBit rate : 288 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : Front: L RSampling rate : 44.1 KHzCompression mode : LossyStream size : 131 MiB (19%)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction