Carlson Precision 3D Topo.2016.2
Author: mitsumi on 30-06-2016, 00:49, Views:
Carlson Precision 3D Topo 2016.2 | 240MB
Carlson, a developer quality software solutions for land development professionals in the surveying, civil engineering, mining, and construction fields, has released 2016.2 version of Precision 3D Topo software is an easy-to-use program for the 3D editing of digital terrain models (DTMs).Precision 3D is a software with an array of tools to locate and correct DTM errors in a sharp, 3D interface. Surveyors, contractors and engineers alike can use the software to make sure the final DTM surface is of the highest quality. Editing tools include surface blending, spike and dimple removal, DTM vertex editing, and surface pad placement by defined polygon and outslope conditions. Multiple undo and redo commands allow you to study changes to perfect your project.
P3D Topo allows for importation of many file types including recently released LandXML 2.0. A windows 3D thumbnail shell extension is also available for LandXML, TIN, GRD, and P3D files.
Other innovations in the software include the ability to:
- Fix errors in the DTM for re-saving and use in CAD programs, or for direct output for machine control and survey stakeout;
- Overlay other LandXML file types such as points, alignments, parcels, storm and sanitary sewers, culvert pipes and other piping systems;
- View 3D Surfaces with user-controlled textures to quickly spot errors in the DTM.
- Allows for placement of symbols from a user-expandable symbol library, and conducts automated field-to-finish in 3D, from points and descriptions, leading to realistic site renderings; and
- Analyze slope at any point using inspection tools to reference any selected or drawn alignment.
P3D Topo is the ultimate 3D visualization and editing tool all wrapped up in one solution. If DTM errors have been found and fixed, if slopes have been studied and validated, and finally, if it looks good, then it is good. It's ready to build, ready to show, or ready to use for final design work.
About Carlson Software
Founded in 1983, Carlson Software specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions from data collection to design to construction. Carlson Software's renowned dedication to customer service is unique in the industry.
Name: Carlson Precision 3D Topo
Version: 2016.2 build 38453
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 10