Portable MakeHuman.1.1.0 RC3
Author: mitsumi on 3-07-2016, 21:14, Views: 95
Portable MakeHuman 1.1.0 RC3|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|293 mb
MakeHuman three dimensional editor open source, prototyping, photorealistic characters, which can be further used in 3D graphics. And the most interesting is that just two minutes of work with this program, even a complete beginner to 3D will be able to create realistic three dimensional model of the person.
* The program is a designer, using which you can quickly pick the desired appearance for a three-dimensional object.
* The main purpose of MakeHuman is the rapid creation of three-dimensional models of a person without the use of sophisticated modeling tools.
* Work with MakeHuman starts with the fact that in virtual space the software generates a template model of a person. On the basis of this form will create a three-dimensional character.
* Any changes of those or other parameters of the model lead to a change in the appearance of the model in real-time.
* Some biometric parameters of the 3D person are measured in real units of measurement.
* At any time work on a three-dimensional model, you can return to the original state by clicking the Reset button.
* There is the manual way of working with clusters of individual Descriptions three-dimensional surface model.
* In modes Advanced Modeling and Finishing Modeling you can change the size of individual fragments of the model and move them.
* To understand how the cluster can be controlled manually, just hold the mouse cursor near the model - areas that you can move and scale, are highlighted.
* Shifting the clusters, as well as changing their position, you can work in asymmetric and symmetric modes. The last option allows you to influence the model symmetrically to control the size and position of the shoulders, cheeks etc.
* MakeHuman comes with a library of models.
* The program also includes a module for creating three-dimensional hair.
* The ultimate goal of the work in the program - export in one of popular 3D formats. The program can save the project files in OBJ, MHX, BVH, DAE.
* The program is not exacting to resources and it can be run even on low-end configuration.
12 years of research in body topology!
* Since the first release, makehuman uses a unique mesh, that has evolved through successive releases, incorporating community feedback and the result of studies and experimentation.
* Optimized for subdivision, Mudbox and Zbrush
* Loops optimized for animations
* No triangles, quads only
* Max pole edges: 5
* Topologies library.
1170 morphings for effective parametric modelling
* Easy and intuitive parameters, including
* Age, gender, height, weight
* Body proportions, face shapes
* Eyes, nose, mouth, chin, ears, neck.
* Hands details, feet..
* And more.
The stable release of MakeHuman 1.1.0
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Windows 10 (x86/x64)