Conceiva Mezzmo Pro 220.127.116.11 DC.01.07.2016 Multilingual
Author: mitsumi on 5-07-2016, 03:43, Views: 93
Conceiva Mezzmo Pro 18.104.22.168 DC 01.07.2016 Multilingual | 100.72 MB
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Vietnamese, Arabic, Slovak, Hungarian, Turkish, Hrvatski, Czech
Mezzmo is a fully featured DLNA media server that lets you stream all your music, photos and movies on your computer to your TV, home theater, games consoles and digital media appliances. Mezzmo is fully DLNA 1.5 and UPnP AV compliant. It works with popular DLNA-enabled devices, including Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Samsung TVs, Sony Bravia TVs, network media receivers, digital media appliances and digital media players from Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Panasonic, D-Link, Buffalo, Netgear, Logitech, Pinnacle and many more.Mezzmo is easy to set up and use. Mezzmo automatically finds and organizes all your music, movies and photos on your computer. Import music, movies, photos and playlists from your iPhone, iPod, Audio CDs, iTunes, Windows Media Player and WinAmp. Mezzmo transcodes music, movies and photos on-the-fly so they play perfectly on your DLNA-enabled device.
Multi-threaded technology and support for the latest Dual Core, Quad Core or higher PC systems gives you fast transcoding and super-fast streaming. Mezzmo supports all types of popular video file formats, music file formats and image file formats. You can even connect and stream to multiple devices at the same time. Install Mezzmo onto your PC today and start streaming music, movies and photos to all your DLNA-enabled devices in your home.
Here are some key features of "Mezzmo":
· Fully DLNA 1.5 and UPnP AV compliant media server: Mezzmo's DLNA media server lets you watch or listen to music, TV shows, movies and photos from your PC on your TV, home theater, games console, and other computers in your home.
Works with DLNA-enabled devices:
· Mezzmo ships with device support for popular DLNA-enabled devices from Sony, Samsung, D-Link, Nokia, Microsoft, Logitech, Pinnacle and more. If you have a DLNA-enabled TV, games console or media receiver, then you should be up and running with Mezzmo in minutes.
· On-the-fly transcoding means your media files will be converted to video, audio or image formats that your DLNA-enabled devices can play. All popular video, audio and image file formats are supported. No special codec packs are necessary. No extra downloads are necessary.
Network Media Single Source (NMSS):
· Exclusive to Mezzmo! Link all your DLNA media servers in your home to Mezzmo for an easy-to-use, one server solution.
Extensive library support:
· Mezzmo automatically finds all your music, movies and photos on your computer and organizes them into an iTunes-like Library. All details are stored including album artwork, song lyrics, title, genre, artist, ratings and more. Supports large collections (500,000 or more files).
Works with the latest gadgets:
· Import music, video and photos from your iPhone, iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player and WinAmp.
Organize with freedom:
· Create your own playlists and folders in Mezzmo to organize all your music, movies and photos the way you want to.
· Set up your library so that only certain devices in your home can access particular playlists, folders and media files.
Rip your Audio CDs:
· Rip your Audio CDs as MP3 files and stream them to DLNA-enabled devices in your home.
Burn your favorite discs:
· Burn Audio CDs, MP3 CDs, Data CDs and Data DVDs.
· Fast and easy-to-use: Optimized for modern Dual Core, Quad Core or higher computers using multi-threaded technology. Mezzmo is fast with a slick user interface. You will be streaming music, movies and photos in your home within minutes of installing!
· New: Web interface search feature. Search for files by clicking/touching the Search icon in Mezzmo's web interface.
· New: Right-click on Library tree item and click Properties to customize sorting, poster, backdrop, description, etc. for Library item.
· New: Support for streaming to M-Gate Labs Mobile VR Station iOS app.
· Fixed: Play count not incrementing when a file is played.
· Fixed: Various crashes reported by users.