Adobe InDesign CC.2015.4 Build 188.8.131.52
Author: mitsumi on 8-07-2016, 19:40, Views: 98
Adobe InDesign CC 2015.4 Build 184.108.40.206 | 700 MB | 768 MB
Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go. The industry-leading page design and layout toolset lets you work across desktop and mobile devices to create, preflight, and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, iPad apps, eBooks, and interactive online documents.
Polished pages, faster than ever.
See how the latest release helps you create and distribute layouts faster than ever, from designing in the intuitive touch workspace to easily publishing documents online.
- Browse and purchase premium hand-curated images and graphics from Adobe Stock right inside InDesign.
- Create production-ready layouts using Adobe Comp CC on your iPhone, iPad, or iPad Pro, and then refine them using InDesign.
- The updated user interface offers a bigger, less cluttered workspace with easy-to-read icons and fonts in panels, dialog boxes, and toolbars.
- Publish and distribute documents online for viewing in desktop and mobile browsers. Track their performance, share, and embed directly from the dashboard.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
InDesign is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets including Adobe Stock - right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
What's New in InDesign CC (2015.4):
Better collaboration with libraries
Control assets in read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
Updated Libraries panel
Find the assets you need faster with a larger Libraries panel, new filtered search of Adobe Stock, and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Adobe Stock assets. See the length and format of each video in your libraries and get links to video previews.
In-app purchase of Adobe Stock
License Adobe Stock assets directly in InDesign via the Libraries panel. Plus, you can track unlicensed assets in the Links panel.
Improved, modern UI
See your toolbars, panel content, and dialog boxes more clearly than ever, including on HiDPI machines. Fonts and icons are larger and crisper, panels are less cluttered, and dialog boxes are easier to read.
GPU performance and animated zoom
GPU performance enhancements (Mac only) let you render faster when zooming, scrolling, and panning without sacrificing display quality even on HiDPI monitors. Use Animated Zoom to zoom to the exact center of an area by clicking and holding or clicking and scrubbing left and right.
Shared network protection
Now you can keep working on documents opened from a shared network, even if the connection to the network is lost or interrupted.
Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio
Now when you use Portfolio to show off your InDesign layouts, you can create custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
And so much more
Also includes: Ability to sort by name and color value in the Swatches panel, ability to specify a language for screen readers, and more.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.6 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card; supports HiDPI display
- To use the new InDesign Touch workspace, you must have a touch screen enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8 or above (such as Microsoft Surface Pro 3) with the screen resolution set to 2160 x 1440 or more
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files