AVEVA Everything3D (E3D) version.2.1
Author: mitsumi on 10-07-2016, 02:30, Views: 87
AVEVA Everything3D (E3D) version 2.1 | 1.7 Gb
AVEVA has presented 2.1 version of AVEVA Everything3D (E3D). As part of AVEVA's Integrated Engineering & Design approach, AVEVA E3D brings significant innovations to greatly enhance new-build plant design and through-life modification projects. Central to this is the integration of laser scan data and 3D geometry; powerful drafting tools and intuitive user interfaces for common design tasks.
Key features AVEVA E3D include:
- A plant design system which is integrated with engineering and schematic disciplines
- A 3D modelling capability of "real world" representation quality, combining the best 3D graphics and laser scan point clouds.
- A 2D drawing capability fully automated and integrated with the 3D model
- Full interoperability with other design systems used in the design process
- An architecture that can support project re-use and modular design with the extension to support integration with cloud/mobile infrastructure.
- The capability to operate in parallel with the current class leader: AVEVA PDMS
This release builds on the software's proven ability to deliver time and cost savings for brownfield and revamp projects by increasing productivity for EPCs and owner operators.
Enhanced capabilities such as PointCloud demolition and displaying laser data directly on drawings enable designers to interact with 3D models in ways that have not been previously possible.
Optimised design efficiency is delivered through an enhanced user interface which reduces learning curves and moves projects more quickly into production.
- AVEVA Everything3D version 22.214.171.124
- Administration version 126.96.36.199
AVEVA Administration allows Administrators to quickly set-up Teams, Databases and MDBs for Common Object Revisioning. Controlled Object Revisioning allows Engineering to control when Users want to pick up object changes. When objects are released via status control a notification is sent to any users who subscribe to that object. The user, once notified can elect if and when to adopt that change. This process is implemented using AVEVA's Dabacon Extract functionality.
AVEVA is a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries. For more than 45 years it has delivered business critical software solutions to owner operators, engineering contractors and shipbuilders around the world.
Name: AVEVA Everything3D (E3D)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even
Size: 1.7 Gb