DB Solo.5.1 (Win/Lnx)
Author: mitsumi on 11-07-2016, 19:43, Views: 88
DB Solo 5.1 (Win/Lnx) | 344 MB (Total)
DB Solo - The SQL Query Tool is a powerful yet affordable cross-platform database development and management tool for both developers and DBAs. With its rich feature set, it is comparable to tools that are orders of magnitude more expensive. DB Solo has an intuitive user interface that allows you to explore and manage your database objects as well as execute your own ad-hoc SQL queries. DB Solo supports most major operating systems and DBMS products available today.
- Cross-platform SQL Query Tool with support for all major DBMS products
- Multiple simultaneous database connections
- Browse and manage database structures with a couple of mouse clicks
- Create and drop common database objects using the advanced DBA features.
- Enter ad-hoc SQL queries in the query window that supports
- Auto completion
- Syntax coloring
- Explain Plan
- Persisted query history
- Multiple result sets
- Schema Scripting Tool
- SQL Data Import Tool
- SQL Export Tool
- Oracle Stored Procedure Editor and Debugger
- Stored Procedure Editors for Sybase and SQL Server
- J2EE Code Generator for POJOs, EJB 3.0 annotations, JDBC persistence layer using the DAO pattern, JUnit tests, etc.
- Schema Comparison Tool - Including Schema Synchronization
- Table Data Comparison And Synchronization Tool
- Database Search Tool
- View table references in a graph or list format
- View rows related to a selected table row
- View images stored in BLOB columns (GIF, JPG and PNG)
- View ASN.1 and XML data in a tree format
- Store favorite queries and database objects
DB Solo 5.0 Beta is now available. This release of DB Solo contains dozens of bug fixes and new features listed below. Please find the complete list of changes here.
- Added support for offline schema comparison in the Schema Comparison Tool.
- Added support for Oracle 12c
- Added support for DB2 LUW 10.x
- Added support for solidDB 7.x
- Added support for PostgreSQL 9.3
- Added support for SQL Server sequences
- Added support for DB2 nicknames
- Added support for PostgreSQL view triggers
- Added support for PostgreSQL exclusion constraints
- Added support for DB2 roles
Home Page -