Natron v2.1.1 (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 21-07-2016, 07:33, Views: 183
Natron v2.1.1 (Portable) | 127.2/147.8 Mb
Dedicated to all artists and designers, Natron provides an open-source alternative to other complex image processing applications that can perform digital compositing. With its help, you can combine graphical elements from various sources and integrate them into a single scene.
Variate input support and plugin use
While it might take you a while to get accustomed with it, Natron features an intuitive interface displays all options within reach. The Node Graph enables you to get a glimpse at all the opened viewers and assign them images and the preview pane displays the output in real time.
Natron is compatible with various graphic formats, enabling you to work with files such as JPG, PNG, TIFF, DPX, EXR, YUV, VQL, VSM and many more. Its functionality can be extended through the use of OpenFX plugins, that is, if the default toolkit does not satisfy you.
Robust rendering engine and editing toolset
The application comes with a plethora of editing options that, used wisely, can help you obtain the desired result. With a multi-threaded rendering engine and multi-tasking capabilities, Natron can display results as you make changes to the design.
It features colorspace management functions (saturation, contrast, gamma, offset, shadows, midtones, highlights adjustments), image resizing, cropping and transforming tools, dainterlacing and noise reduction and a series of filters that enable you to enhance your pictures. Furthermore, the built-in curve editor helps you deal with keyframes and animate visual effects.
Next-level digital compositing
Relying on a powerful multi-threaded rendering engine, Natron can help you mix image sections together so as to make them look as if they were part of the same scene. Its rich editing options and the powerful internal renderer, combined with digital compositing know-how allow one to deliver impressive results.
New in version 2.1.1 (July 11, 2016)
• Fix a bug where enabling GPU rendering from the settings would not be taken into account correctly by the ShaderToy node
• Fix a bug where panning the viewport during playback could show banding artifacts
• Fix a bug where the Reformat node would not work properly when loading a project and then switching the Type parameter
• Fix a crash when adding a control point to a roto shape with CTRL + ALT + LMB
• Fix a bug where the writing of the OpenFX plug-ins loading cache was not thread-safe. Multiple Natron processes on a same node of a render farm could corrupt the cache thus failing some renders because plug-ins could not load.
• The Dilate/Erode nodes now have the Alpha checkbox checked by default and also have a parameter to expand the bounding box
• The Auto-Turbo mode is now also enabled when writing out on disk
• 3 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 5 GB (10 GB recommended) of disk space for caching and temporary files.
• Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit).
All Link Download :