Teamviewer Corporate v11.0.63017 Multilingual (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 24-07-2016, 23:06, Views: 45
Teamviewer Corporate v11.0.63017 Multilingual (Portable) | 46 MB
TeamViewer 11 is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partners ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately. With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations. The software can also be used for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. This application also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting in right front of it. TeamViewer is completely free for private use.
• One solution for everything. While most competitors offer different packages for remote support, remote administration, training and sales (and also charge for them.) The application is the one-stop solution for everything you need: includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
• Remote administration of unattended servers. TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
• File transfer. TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
• Highest security standard. TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
• No installation required. To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go.
• High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
TeamViewer uses an extended international server network with server locations in many countries all over the world, so no matter where you are located we will make sure that a high-security, high-performance router near your home destination will ensure great performance.
• Remote support without installation. With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls.
• Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds - live from your screen.
• Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
• Flexible use for a variety of applications. TeamViewer lets you connect to your partners in many different ways: You can either view or control your partner's desktop in order to do online-support; You can transmit your screen to your partners for presentation purposes - You may even change directions during a session for high fidelity teamwork!
New features in TeamViewer 11 for Windows:
TeamViewer has been optimized to use less bandwidth and provide more efficient image rendering, so expect improved image quality at a given bandwidth. Other benefits include file transfers up to 15x faster, and up to 30% lower data usage rates.
Not only is TeamViewer faster, now you're faster too. The remote control session interface has been redesigned based on user feedback and the latest research in user-interface design. Find what you want, where you expect it, when you need it.
Unattended access for Android devices
TeamViewer is the solution that supports remote control of more Android systems than anyone else. Now, it's even possible to remotely control unattended Android devices from anywhere, at any time. Android doesn't just mean smartphones and tablets either. Today, many devices such as point of sales (POS), ATMs, public displays, and even vending machines rely on Android.
Give your customers an SOS button
Make it extremely easy for your customers to get support. Create a custom TeamViewer QuickSupport module that puts an icon with your company's name, or a simple call to action, right on your customer's desktop. With just one click, customers can request help from you through your custom QuickSupport module that automatically updates to reflect your latest customizations.
Gather customer feedback
Improve your service quality by gathering customer feedback via an automatic satisfaction survey at the end of a support session. Your customers can provide ratings and comments to help improve your support services.
Linux with no GUI is no problem
Directly connect to the Linux text console, even if there is no graphical user interface (GUI). Easily manage headless Linux servers without concerns about setting up port forwarding, configuring SSH, or having to install a graphics card. With TeamViewer, it just works. Learn more
Install TeamViewer Host remotely
Easily turn a first-time customer into repeat business. From a spontaneous support session, you can make unattended access possible from that point forward by installing the TeamViewer Host module remotely. You can even install your own custom Host module with your branding.
Total control of your channels
Maintain a clear overview of how your channels are being used and have channels available when and where they are needed the most. By creating separate channel groups within your license and assigning users to them, you ensure that specific teams always have access to the channels they need.
Powerful and flexible group sharing
Enjoy total control of all the groups in your Computers & Contacts list. If you have been granted "full access", you can share groups that have been shared with you and change permissions. Move shared contacts into your own contacts, and quickly see who the owner of a shared group is as well. Managing contacts and devices has never been easier.
Save time with multi-selection
Work more efficiently by selecting multiple contacts or devices at once from within your Computers & Contacts list. For example, assign multiple devices to a group all at once, or bring additional participants into a video call by selecting them all and inviting them together.
Run TeamViewer in your browser
Use TeamViewer from within your web browser to provide remote support or for remote access. This is a convenient alternative if you lack administrative rights to install TeamViewer but still need to connect to a remote device to provide support or work collaboratively on a project.
TeamViewer chat in your web environment
Add full-featured, browser-based chat capabilities to internal web tools such as CRM or helpdesk solutions by means of a TeamViewer chat widget. This embedded chat solution provides even more flexibility and convenience by putting TeamViewer's chat functionality directly into your working environment.
Chat from anywhere
Never miss an important conversation. Log in to your TeamViewer account from anywhere via a web browser to use it as a web-based chat platform. You can even chat on the go from your mobile device. Also, show people how you really feel with emojis :-). Of course, no matter how or from where you chat, your conversations remain end-to-end encrypted with TeamViewer.
Chrome OS support
TeamViewer continues to be the shining example for supporting multiple platforms by adding yet another operating system to the list: Chrome OS from Google. Now you can access your office or home computer using your Chromebook or use it to provide remote support.
TeamViewer for Chrome OS is available in the Chrome Web Store.
Made for Windows 10
TeamViewer 11 is a perfect match for Windows 10, and it does more than just look good. With TeamViewer 11, you can take advantage of powerful Windows features such as improved touch gestures on the trackpad for both local and remote input.
The hallmark of a premier solution is attention to detail. In the TeamViewer 11 client interface, such details are revealed through an incredibly clean design with numerous usability enhancements focused on providing a state-of-the-art user experience..
All Link Download :