Tails i386 2.5 Multilingual
Author: thaijameupload on 14-08-2016, 17:07, Views: 37
Tails i386 2.5 Multilingual | 1.1 Gb
Tails is a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity. It helps you to use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leaving no trace unless you ask it to explicitly.
It is a complete operating system designed to be used from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card independently of the computer's original operating system. It is Free Software and based on Debian GNU/Linux.
Tails comes with several built-in applications pre-configured with security in mind: web browser, instant messaging client, email client, office suite, image and sound editor, etc.
Tails is a live operating system, that you can start on almost any computer from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card. It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity, and helps you to:
* use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship;
* all connections to the Internet are forced to go through the Tor network;
* leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly;
* use state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and instant messaging.
New in version 2.5
* Major new features and changes
- Upgrade Icedove to 1:45.1.0-1~deb8u1+tails2. (Closes: #11530)
· Fix long delay causing bad UX in the autoconfig wizard,
when it does not manage to guess proper settings on some domains.
· Better support sending email through some ISPs, such as Riseup.
· Fix spurious error message when creating an account and providing
its password. (Closes: #11550)
* Security fixes
- Upgrade Tor Browser to 6.0.3 based on Firefox 45.3. (Closes: #11611)
- Upgrade GIMP to 2.8.14-1+deb8u1.
- Upgrade libav to 6:11.7-1~deb8u1.
- Upgrade expat to 2.1.0-6+deb8u3.
- Upgrade libgd3 to 2.1.0-5+deb8u6.
- Upgrade libmodule-build-perl to 0.421000-2+deb8u1.
- Upgrade perl to 5.20.2-3+deb8u6.
- Upgrade Pidgin to 2.11.0-0+deb8u1.
- Upgrade LibreOffice to 1:4.3.3-2+deb8u5.
- Upgrade libxslt1.1 to 1.1.28-2+deb8u1.
- Upgrade Linux to 3.16.7-ckt25-2+deb8u3.
- Upgrade OpenSSH to 1:6.7p1-5+deb8u3.
- Upgrade p7zip to 9.20.1~dfsg.1-4.1+deb8u2.
* Minor improvements
- htpdate: replace obsolete and unreliable URIs in HTP pools, and decrease
timeout for HTTP operations for more robust time synchronization.
- Hide settings panel for the Online Accounts component of GNOME,
that we don't support. (Closes: #11545)
- Vastly improve graphics performance in KVM guest with QXL driver.
- Fix graphics artifacts in Tor Browser in KVM guest with QXL driver.
* Build system
- Wrap Pidgin in a more maintainable way. (Closes: #11567)
* Test suite
- Add a test scenario for the persistence "dotfiles" feature.
- Improve robustness of most APT, Git, SFTP and SSH scenarios,
enough to enable them on Jenkins. (Closes: #10444, #10496, #10498)
- Improve robustness of checking for persistence partition. (Closes: #11558)
- Treat Tails booting from /dev/sda as OK, to support all cases
including a weird one caused by hybrid ISO images. (Closes: #10504)
- Bump a bunch of timeouts to cope with the occasional slowness on Jenkins.
- Only query A records when exercising DNS lookups, to improve robustness.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction