Literature And Latte Scrivener v18.104.22.168 (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 15-08-2016, 05:57, Views: 41
Literature And Latte Scrivener v22.214.171.124 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 138 Mb
Scrivener is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first - or even final - draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike. Outline... Edit... Storyboard... Write.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Your complete writing studio:
Writing a novel, research paper, script or any long-form text involves more than hammering away at the keys until youre done. Collecting research, ordering fragmented ideas, shuffling index cards in search of that elusive structuremost writing software is fired up only after much of the hard work is over. Enter Scrivener: a word processor and project management tool that stays with you from that first, unformed idea all the way through to the final draft. Outline and structure your ideas, take notes, view research alongside your writing and compose the constituent pieces of your text in isolation or in context. Scrivener won't tell you how to writeit just makes all the tools you have scattered around your desk available in one application.
Write, structure, revise:
Scrivener puts everything you need for structuring, writing and editing long documents at your fingertips. On the left of the window, the binder allows you to navigate between the different parts of your manuscript, your notes, and research materials, with ease. Break your text into pieces as small or large as you wantso you can forget wrestling with one long document. Restructuring your draft is as simple as drag and drop. Select a single document to edit a section of your manuscript in isolation, or use Scrivenings mode to work on multiple sections as though they were one: Scrivener makes it easy to switch between focussing on the details and stepping back to get a wider view of your composition.
With access to a powerful underlying text engine, you can add tables, bullet points, images and mark up your text with comments and footnotes. Format as you go using the format bar at the top of the page, or use any font you want for the writing and let Scrivener reformat your manuscript after you're doneallowing you to concentrate on the words rather than their presentation.
Create order from chaos:
Most word processors approach composing a long-form text the same as typing a letter or flyerthey expect you to start on page one and keep typing until you reach the end. Scrivener lets you work in any order you want and gives you tools for planning and restructuring your writing. In Scrivener, you can enter a synopsis for each document on a virtual index card and then stack and shuffle the cards in the corkboard until you find the most effective sequence. Plan out your work in Scriveners outliner and use the synopses you create as prompts while you write. Or just get everything down into a first draft and break it apart later for rearrangement on the outliner or corkboard. Create collections of documents to read and edit related text without affecting its place in the overall draft label and track connected documents or mark what still needs to be done. Whether you like to plan everything in advance, write first and structure lateror do a bit of bothScrivener supports the way you work.
Your researchalways within reach:
No more switching between multiple applications to refer to research files: keep all of your background materialimages, PDF files, movies, web pages, sound filesright inside Scrivener. And unlike other programs that only let you view one document at a time, in Scrivener you can split the editor to view research in one pane while composing your text right alongside it in another. Transcribe an interview or conversation, make notes on an image or article, or just refer back to another chapter, all without leaving the document youre working on.
Getting it out there:
Compile your draft into a single document for printing or exporting
Scrivener provides all the tools you need to prepare your manuscript for submission or self-publishing. Once youre ready to go, control everything from how footnotes, headers and footers appear to fine-tuning the formatting of each level of your draftor keep it simple by choosing from one of Scriveners convenient presets. Print a novel using standard manuscript formatting. Export your finished document to a wide variety of file formats, including Microsoft Word, RTF, PDF and HTMLmaking it easy to share your work with others. Or self-publish by exporting to ePub or Kindle formats to share your work via iBooks or Amazon, or for reading on any e-reader.
Who Uses Scrivener?:
Scrivener is used by all sorts of professional and amateur writers, from best-selling and aspiring novelists to Hollywood scriptwriters, from students and academics to lawyers and journalists: anyone who works on long and difficult writing projects. While many other writing project management tools impose their own workflows or limit themselves to fiction-writing, Scrivener recognises that all writers of
long-form texts often face similar problems, and provides an array of flexible tools that allow you to do things your way, no matter what kind of writing you do.
What's New Version:
Fixed bug whereby the cover image was omitted when compiling to ePub and Mobi formats. This bug also prevented binder images from displaying as the Full Screen backdrop.
Refinements and Changes
• Synopsis images are now cached as 640x480 px imgnails to reduce memory usage, addressing an issue whereby Scrivener would stop displaying imported images and image synopses in projects with numerous large image files.
• Scrivener's project window now shows the project name first in the title bar, making it easier to identify projects in the Windows taskbar.
• Project and document references and all project notes are now included when importing a Scrivener project. Scrivener links within the imported project now remain functional, pointing to the imported copy of the original item.
• The "Exclude from Automatic Backups" setting is now preserved when moving between Mac and Windows.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting web content if Scrivener could not download the selected images.
• Fixed a bug causing Scrivener to set all items to use the freeform corkboard when opened in the Mac version of Scrivener. The fix will prevent this happening for new documents but will not affect existing documents, which can be toggled back to the regular corkboard view in the Mac version.
• Fixed a bug whereby JPG files dragged from the binder to the editor were converted to PNG files within the text.
• Fixed a bug whereby the project search criteria preview did not update until after running the search.
• Fixed a bug causing the project search criteria to reset each time the project closed.
• Fixed a bug that exported document notes in place of meta-data and vice versa when using File > Export > Files..
• Fixed a bug in File > Export that created a 0KB file for containers with no text.
• Fixed a bug whereby exporting document notes created an empty notes file for items that did not have document notes.
• Fixed a bug causing referenced PDF files not to load correctly in the editor when the file extension was uppercase.
• Fixed a bug whereby document notes always exported as RTF files regardless of the export settings.
• Fixed a bug that could cause script elements with custom settings to be misidentified as "General Text" after closing and reopening the project. (This will only affect new text; elements that have previously been switched to "General Text" will need to be manually restored to the proper element.)
• Fixed a bug causing Scrivener links within the project notes window to always open in the second editor, regardless of the navigation settings.
• Fixed a bug whereby inspector comments and footnotes deleted en masse were restored one by one via Undo. The notes are now all restored together.
• Fixed a bug that caused the resize rectangle around an image to appear in the wrong location when clicking into the empty space above an inserted image.
• Fixed a bug whereby the Spelling command was disabled when accessed via the Alt accelerator keys.
• Fixed a bug whereby hyperlinks attached to inserted images were lost on project close. The image links now persist and can be compiled to RTF, DOC, HTML/XHTML, and ebook formats, and to DOCX and PDF when using the Microsoft Office converters.
• Fixed a bug whereby the Tab key did not move focus from the editor header to the editor when in Scrivenings mode.
• Fixed a bug that could cause text formatted with an unavailable font (such as text in a Mac project opened on Windows) to default to MS Shell Dlg 2 when pasted in Scrivener's editor despite initially appearing in the editor as a different fallback font.
• Tweaked saving and reading the templateinfo.xml file (used to auto-populate the fields in the Save As Template dialog), which should reduce cases of the file causing an innocuous error message when loading the project.
• Fixed several typos and translations.
• Adjusted accelerator keys in the Format menu to ensure Font, Formatting, and Footnote have unique keys. Also changed the Scratch Pad to use the 'p' accelerator key to avoid duplicate keys in the Tools menu.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP SP2
Windows Vista all SP
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
All Link Download :