ImageMagick v7.0.2-9 (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 17-08-2016, 20:24, Views: 58
ImageMagick v7.0.2-9 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 100/111 Mb
ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, compose, or convert bitmap images. It can read and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to resize, flip, mirror, rotate, distort, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bezier curves.
• Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
• Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
• Transparency: render portions of an image invisible.
• Draw: add shapes or text to an image.
• Decorate: add a border or frame to an image.
• Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image.
• Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
• Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image.
• Image identification: describe the format and attributes of an image.
• Composite: overlap one image over another.
• Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
• Generalized pixel distortion: correct for, or induce image distortions including perspective.
• Morphology of shapes: extract features, describe shapes and recognize patterns in images.
• Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work.
• Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels.
• Discrete Fourier transform: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
• Color management: accurate color management with color profiles or in lieu of-- built-in gamma compression or expansion as demanded by the colorspace.
• High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
• Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
• Virtual pixel support: convenient access to pixels outside the image region.
• Large image support: read, process, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
• Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and most internal algorithms execute in parallel to take advantage of speed-ups offered by multicore processor chips.
• Distributed pixel cache: offload intermediate pixel storage to one or more remote servers.
• Heterogeneous distributed processing: certain algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by executing in concert • across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.
• ImageMagick on the iPhone: convert, edit, or compose images on your iOS computing device such as the iPhone or iPad.
New in version 7.0.2-9 (August 14, 2016):
• Fix compile error in opencl.c
• Eliminate compiler warning.
ImageMagick runs on Windows 10 (x86 & x64), Windows 8 (x86 & x64), Windows 7 (x86 & x64), Windows Server 2012, Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 (verify MSXML6 is present), Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 & x64), Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)..
All Link Download :