Gpg4win 2.3.3 Final + Gpg4win-Compendiu
Author: thaijameupload on 20-08-2016, 02:48, Views: 58
Gpg4win 2.3.3 Final + Gpg4win-Compendium | 28.1 Mb
Gpg4win is a security software program that can encrypt and attach digital signatures to your emails and files when uploading or sending them online, in order to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your private information.
Aside from the main application, you may install a key manager for OpenPGP, X.509 and common crypto dialogs (Kleopatra), GNU privacy assistance (GPA), an Outlook plugin (GpgOL), shell extension (GpgEX) and a Claws mail-user agent (Claws-Mail).
The interface of the utility is represented by a standard window with a well-defined layout. Gpg4win supports a wide range of certificate types, including ASC, CER, CERT, DER and PEM.
You can either import them from the computer or create your own one - a personal OpenPGP key pair or X.509 key pair and certification request.
All you have to do is specify a name, email address, comment, as well as configure advanced settings when it comes to the key material (RSA or DSA) and certificate usage (e.g. signing, encryption, validity, authentication). Once you enter a password phrase and write text to be used as inter-character timing, you can create the certificate.
So, you can send the certificate via email, upload it to a directory service or create a backup, as well as view lists of your personal, trusted and other certificates, look them up on a server and use a search function when dealing with large amounts of data. Other features of Gpg4win let you create and verify checksum files, import Certificate Revocation Lists, perform a self-test, as well as configure toolbars and shortcuts.
The application runs on a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes user documentation. No error dialogs have been shown in our tests and the program did not hang or crash. All in all, Gpg4win supplies users with the necessary means to create, import and attach certificates to emails.
Gpg4win is an installer for Windows and contains several Free Software components:
* The backend; this is the actual encryption tool.
* A certificate manager for OpenPGP and X.509 (S/MIME) and common crypto dialogs.
* An alternative certificate manager for OpenPGP and X.509 (S/MIME).
* A plugin for the 32bit versions of Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 (email encryption). With Outlook 2010 and higher GpgpOL supports MS Exchange Server.
* A plugin for Microsoft Explorer (file encryption).
* The documentation (for beginner and advanced users), available in English and German.
New in version 2.3.3 (August 18, 2016)
* The cryptography library libgcrypt has been updated to version 1.6.6 to include a fix a problem with the random number generator.
* Gpg4win requires at least Windows XP (including Windows 10). Both 32 and 64bit systems are supported.
* The Outlook plugin GpgOL is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (both 32 and 64bit). GpgOL supports MS Exchange Server for Outlook 2010 and higher.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction