Medibang Paint Pro v9.0 Multilingual (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 29-08-2016, 20:16, Views: 23
Medibang Paint Pro v9.0 Multilingual (x86/x64) (Portable) | 80.2 Mb
MediBang Paint Pro is an extremely easy to use painting software that includes numerous brushes, backgrounds, textures, and comic book fonts for user to use to make their ideas come to life. Registering at the online art community MediBang allows users to have access to cloud storage and share their work, and create groups with other users. MediBang Paint Pro is light, and user friendly, and comes loaded with all of FireAlpaca's features and more.
• Manage multiple pages in one file
• Create comic panels easily
• Over 700 free materials
• Use it on Windows or Mac!
• Back up your data safely with cloud storage
• Simple, easy to use interface
• Stunningly crisp lines
• Publish to the world, with just one click!
• Work together, produce artwork as a team
New in version 9.0 (August 25, 2016):
• Halftone layers added (This can be set from the 8bit Layer's properties).
• Locally saved mpd files can now be cloud saved as new versions of existing cloud saved files.
• New folder "Reverse Colors" added.
• Material items can now be reversed.
• Windows tablet gestures adjusted.
• Comic guide sizes can now be picked from templates.
• The bucket tool and magic wand tool's can now expand pixels up to 32px.
• The last foreground and background colors used will be saved when MediBang Paint is restarted.
• The behavior of layers created or moved inbetween clipping layers has been adjusted.
• A problem that occured when specific characters were input using the text tool have been fixed.
• A problem that prevented keyboard support from being used after starting the app has been fixed.
• A problem that caused crashing when using the undo feature has been fixed.
• A problem that caused item materials to dissappear when moved by the move tool has been fixed.
• An issue where using specific folders when rotating the screen caused the preview to be incorrectly displayed has been adjusted.
• An issue that occurred on Windows devices with flick input has been fixed.
• An issue where the transformation confirmation window appeared after cancelling a transformation has been fixed.
• An issue that caused crashing on the Mac version of MediBang Paint when specific Safari plugins were installed has been fixed.
• A problem that caused issues when the version list was viewed has been fixed.
• 100MB free space (2GB recommended)
• 4 GB RAM recommended
• In order to use Cloud features, an internet connection is needed
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
All Link Download :