FreeCAD 0.17.8353 (x86/x64) Dev Portable
Author: thaijameupload on 7-09-2016, 05:17, Views: 58
FreeCAD 0.17.8353 (x86/x64) Dev Portable | 93/108 Mb
FreeCAD is an open-source 3D CAD modeler that comes packed with many functions designed to help you create 3D CAD, MCAD, CAx, CAE and PLM projects. Although it bundles many dedicated parameters for sketching 3D and 2D components, it sports a clean and straightforward interface. The program allows users to import data from a wide range of file formats, namely DXF, BRP, DAT, SVG, MED, IGES, BMP, JPG, IFC, OCA, ASC, SVG, WRL, or others.
FreeCAD comprises various 2D drawing objects (e.g. 2-point lines, wires, circles, arcs, polygons, points), and gives users the possibility to move, rotate, scale, and edit the selected objects. Plus, you can add or delete points, create a polar or rectangular array from the selected objects, as well as clone the components.
When it comes to designing 3D objects, the utility provides several tools (box, cone, cylinder, sphere, torus), and you can modify these objects by using Boolean operations, fusing two objects, as well as cutting one object from another.
Other important features worth mentioning enable you to use the built-in Python console for creating or modifying the geometry of the components, record macros, work with multiple documents, and use the workbenches for accessing different set of tools easier (e.g. draft, image, or sketcher workbench).
Last but not least, FreeCAD provides tools for creating complex and solid parts, design triangle meshes, which can be modified, subdivided, or stretched, as well as set up a simulation environment with a robot and objects.
The 2D projects can be exported to SVG file format, while the 3D ones can be saved to POV format.
All things considered, FreeCAD proves to be a reliable graphics editor that can be used for creating mechanical engineering and product design projects. If you want to skip the installation steps, you can download the portable version of the program.
* A complete OpenCasCade-based geometry kernel allowing complex 3D operations on complex shape types, and supports natively concepts like brep, nurbs, booleans operations or fillets
* A modular architecture that allow plugins (modules) to add functionality to the core application. Those extensions can be as complex as whole new applications or as simple as python scripts or self-recorded macros
* A full parametric model allowing any type of parameter-driven custom objects, that can even be fully programmed in python
* Complete access from python built-in interpreter, macros or external scripts to almost any part of FreeCAD, being geometry creation and transformation, the 2D or 3D representation of that geometry (scenegraph) or even the FreeCAD interface
* Import/export to standard formats such as STEP, IGES, OBJ, DXF, SVG, U3D or STL.
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction