MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 14 + Portable
Author: thaijameupload on 7-09-2016, 07:05, Views: 65
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 14 + Portable | 78.0 Mb
Unleash the true power of your graphics card for an enhanced gaming experience with the help of this practical and thorough application. Video game enthusiasts are constantly on the look for a method to squeeze the most juice out of their video cards. MSI Afterburner is a graphics card utility that promises to help you monitor your GPU and bring it to its maximum performance.
Offering support for most video cards out there
The application's core is based on RivaTuner, one of the top-rated video card overclocking software. It is designed to enhance your GPU's performance and supports a wide variety of MSI graphic cards, offering overclocking tools for both AMD and NVIDIA.
Best handled with extreme care
The main goal of the application is to overcome the original limits set by the vendors, allowing you to adjust memory clocks, voltages and fan speed. However, it is advisable to modify these settings only if you are sure of what you are doing. Otherwise, your actions might cause instability issues.
Automatic detection of installed cards
The futuristic, yet simple and organized look of the application can be changed by customizing the user-interface according to your preferences. The program automatically detects your graphics card type, the driver version and displays the information in its main window.
MSI Afterburner provides important tweaking capabilities for your video adapter. It includes the ability to adjust the core, shader and memory clock levels.
Easy management of fan speed
Advanced fan speed control is another tweaking tool that you can use in order to reduce the noise or adjust the cooling level. The user can also change the core voltage, as the application promises to provide triple over-voltage, without needing to spend time modifying the card.
Thorough real-time info displayed
In addition to this, you can monitor the status of your graphics card in real time. The 'Hardware Monitor' window displays a graph of the GPU and memory usage, as well as basic information regarding the core and memory clocks. Logging options are also available.
Support for multiple custom profiles
The program allows you to create customized profiles for various uses, like navigating on the Web or gaming, when the card is under more intense stress. You can access the profiles rapidly by using hotkeys.
As a conclusion
To sum it up, MSI Afterburner is a simple solution to overclock your video adapter. Power control, voltage adjustment, monitoring and screen capturing are some of the features that allow you to unleash the power of your graphics card.
* Management of memory and core frequencies, including shader (both separately and simultaneously).
* Manage stress.
* Manual or automatic speed control fan speed.
* On-screen display in real time for games (frame rate, temperature, monitoring frequency).
* Support for LCD-displays keyboard manufacture Logitech.
* Displays information about device drivers, BIOS mode and SLI.
* Ability to use different user interface.
* Supports up to five settings profiles.
* Added AMD Ellesmere and Baffin graphics processors families support
* Added Overdrive N (Overdrive 7) technology support for AMD Polaris architecture based graphics cards
* Added core voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON RX 460, AMD RADEON RX 470 and AMD RADEON RX 480 series cards with on-die SMC voltage controller
* Added memory controller usage graph to hardware monitoring module for AMD graphics cards. Currently memory controller usage monitoring is implemented for AMD Ellesmere and Baffin graphics processors families only
* Added GPU power draw graph to hardware monitoring module for AMD graphics cards. Currently GPU power draw monitoring is implemented for AMD Ellesmere and Baffin graphics processors families only
* Added "Erase autosaved startup settings" option to "AMD compatibility properties" section in "General" tab. Starting from AMD Crimson drivers family, the driver is automatically saving hardware settings (e.g. overclocking or fan control settings) in the registry and apply it at Windows startup. It makes settings of any third party hardware overclocking tool virtually permanent, meaning that applied settings stay in the system even after rebooting or powering down the system. However, such implementation is unsafe and even potentially dangerous, because you're no longer able to undo unsafe overclocking with system reboot or even driver reinstall. To prevent such situations, MSI Afterburner can now optionally erase AMD driver's autosaved startup settings after applying new settings to hardware
* Added GPU Boost 3.0 technology support for NVIDIA Pascal graphics cards:
- Added percent based overvoltage support.
- Added voltage/frequency curve customization support. You may use traditional core clock slider on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and 1080 graphics cards to apply fixed offset to all voltage/frequency curve points as well as use brand new flexible voltage/frequency curve editor window for more precise per-point curve adjustment. The editor window can be activated either with button in the main application window or with + keyboard shortcut and it provides you the following features: You may independently adjust clock frequency offset for each point with mouse cursor or / keys
- You may hold key to set anchor and fix clock frequency offset in minimum/maximum voltage point and adjust the offset of any other point with mouse to linearly interpolate the offsets between the anchor and adjustment points
- You may hold key while adjusting the offset of any point with mouse to apply the same fixed offset to all points. That's equal to adjusting the offset with the slider in main application window.
- You may press + to reset offsets for all points You may switch between traditional core clock control slider in the main window and voltage/frequency curve editor window to see how they affect each other in real-time
- You may press after selecting any point on the curve with mouse cursor to disable GPU dynamic voltage/frequency adjustment and lock the voltage and core clock frequency to a state defined by the target point. This feature allows you to test graphics card stability independently for each voltage/frequency point of the curve using real 3D applications or any stress test of your choice. In addition to stability testing usage scenario, MSI Afterburner allows you to save a curve with locked point setting to a profile, so you may easily switch between dynamic voltage/frequency management and fixed voltage/frequency settings in realtime (e.g. to achieve the maximum performance during benchmarking). Please take a note that fixed voltage and frequency settings do not allow you to disable power and thermal throttling
* Increased default maximum limits for "Core clock", "Memory clock" and "Memory usage" graphs to improve graphs readability on NVIDIA Pascal series graphics cards
* Added configuration file switch, allowing you to toggle the source for "Power" graph on NVIDIA graphics cards. Normalized total power draw (i.e. normalized value from multiple power sensors installed on the graphics card) is selected by default per NVIDIA recommendation, however you can configure MSI Afterburner to display power draw from GPU sensor only
* Improved representation of performance limits graphs for NVIDIA graphics cards per NVIDIA recommendations:
- "Voltage limit" and "OV max limit" graphs have been merged into single "Voltage limit" graph
- "Utilization limit" graph has been renamed to "No load limit" graph
- "SLI sync" graph is now hidden on the systems with single NVIDIA GPU
- Improved representation of performance limits graphs in On-Screen Display or in Logitech keyboard LCD. Now the names or currently triggered performance limits are being displayed in On-Screen Display or in Logitech keyboard LCD instead of previously used binary limits representation form
* Added uP1816 voltage regulators support to provide compatibility with future custom design MSI graphics cards
* Improved validation and handling of erroneous data reported after TDR or during runtime driver installation on NVIDIA graphics cards
* Improved clock monitoring on GPU Boost 2.0 NVIDIA graphics cards after dynamic uninstallation/reinstallation of display driver during MSI Afterburner runtime
* Added detection of runtime driver installation on NVIDIA graphics cards. Now MSI Afterburner is periodically checking the presence of NVIDIA driver and displaying notification message informing you that the connection with GPU is lost when the driver is being dynamically uninstalled during MSI Afterburner runtime
Startup profile is now also affected by "Lock profiles" button, which means that you cannot modify or delete your startup overclocking settings while this button is pressed. This feature can be useful to protect startup overclocking settings from modification while temporarily testing various overclocking scenarios on overclocked system
* Added support for unofficial overclocking mode with disabled PowerPlay on PowerPlay7 capable hardware (AMD Tonga and newer graphics processors family)
* Added unofficial overclocking support for AMD Polaris architecture based graphics cards
* Added ability to use low-level hardware access interface on the systems with AMD graphics cards when legacy VGA BIOS image is not mapped to memory
Improved compatibility with the systems with both Overdrive 5 and Overdrive 6 API AMD graphics cards installed
* Fixed bug causing the maximum value to be invisible on some hardware monitoring graphs under certain conditions (e.g. "Framerate" or "Frametime" graphs after closing 3D application)
* Added ability to define numpad keys as hotkeys when in on
* RivaTuner Statistics Server has been upgraded to v6.5.0
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32/64-bit)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction